Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A wonderful person.

To a friend who thought me how flowers bloom during winter.


A wonderful person.
At first glance she’s nothing.
I hate that she wore heavy make up.
I hate that she dressed a little ‘more less’.
I didn’t like her, but I did not hate her.

She laugh her lungs out
She speaks with boomingly high volume.
She’s got this extra length of eye lashes
And she can put drunkards to ground.

Some say she’s as good as economical
Many liked her I see no argument,
she’s physically irresistible.
She surely knocks people out with a smile.

By the time I heard her speak
I realized how prejudice it was on my part.
I realized that make-ups speak for the name.
Cover ups.

By the time she spoke of her family
I felt naïve
I realized a little more 'less’ clothes
was beseeching for some attention.

By the time she spoke of her lover
I felt arctic
I realized why she spoke in high volume,
She was crying for comfort.

She spoke with transparency,
She spoke with veracity,
She spoke without bearing,
But she spoke with decency.

I cannot believe how I saw her in a very shallow manner,
I cannot believe how she became exactly the opposite,
I admit she is beautiful, but not the extraordinary.
Hear her speak, and then later realize that she’s stunningly sensible.

I dispute that some say she’s economical
She’s more than what our eyes can see,
Just someone who’s making a loud plea,
Someone beating life’s improbability.

I despise my first impressions of her,
She’s not physically extraordinary,
She’s sensibly astonishing.
In fact, she’s one of the most wonderful people who came across.

No comments: