Sunday, August 2, 2009

From the one who knows so well

Katz got a message that on this day, God wants her to know...
... that decision is only wishful thinking until you take that first irreversible step.

You can tell yourself that you have already decided, that nothing now can stop you, but if that step backwards is so much safer than step forwards, what will hold you true to your path when the going gets tough? Sometimes, the right thing to do is to take that first irreversible step, the one after which you cannot go back. And now, for you, is one of those times.




He sure knows what's going on.

At this point in life decisions are at its peak. You suffer a certain critical pressure up to your head down to the middle of your chest. You ignore it each time coz just a mere thought of it drives you nuts. I've been trying to make a stand for the last few months, yet, I realized it's still not enough. I was absolutely firm about the things that I want to do--and those that I don't even wanna think about. However, I've never really proven anything yet-- so YES, just another wishful thinking. I just say this and that, NO NO I want this, let me be the one. The thirst for liberty and independence gives me a stand but not a soulful decision. It's like moving out from a home and living on the street. I admit I already made a stand and I definitely know what I want, yet, I'm driven by a little force from the past. Telling the world what you're about to do is not the main act--justifying the act comes when you reach the point of no turning back.

Soon enough, when the time is right, I'll stop living on the street and make things worth while. It's also in God's time. Just one irreversible act. Then the end will justify the means.

No comments: