Monday, October 6, 2008

AIDS: Aquired Insanity Due to Studying

Discharging my Hyperactive, Restless, Relentless Neurotransmitters.
In Layman’s Term: Jack ass’ way to relax


Dim’s Care Plan

61 days before the Big “E”

Dim’s Diagnosis

Risk for Severe Brain Inflammation
Impaired Social Communication
Alteration in Patterns of Daily Lifestyle
Social Isolation

Related to imminent ingenious holy licensure examination
Secondary to studying 500 pages a day, rationalizing 100-item practice test in an hour and 3 hours sleep, in 7 days, for 6 weeks.

As Evidenced by:

Moments of stupidity and dumbness(like this one)
Unadulterated Nursing Vocabulary
Zero Balance Credit Card Statement
Lonely Nikon D80
Outdated Blogs
A season behind Gossip Girls, Heroes, and Grey’s Anatomy
Barely remembers the taste of alcohol
Zero Inbox Messages
Failure to meet friends
Desire for more contact with friends

PLAN, INTERVENTION, OUTCOME:

P: Establish Communication and rapport with God.
I: Pray
O: MERCY, GRACE, BLESSING, ABUNDANCE, MIRACLE

Key Note: NO OTHER POSSIBLE INTERVENTION or TREATMENT
RELATED FACTORS AND EVIDENCES are IRRIVERISBLE

Right. Please try to remind me every now and then that I am still sane. For the record, just a little more of emotional instability and I am truly crashed. Hehe Yet, I think I found a solution to stay commonsensical, SMILE. Hahaha SMILE is a sign of optimism, even, at the midst of a close encounter becoming my father’s patient. ….. WTH.

No comments: