Thursday, January 31, 2008

Running Away

Running Away

Sometimes I wish I can be as tough as the rock, or maybe just numb enough to not feel this life’s uncertainties. I hope I can just ignore pain, fear and resentment. I wish I can, but I guess life doesn’t offer some sort of privilege card, something to save you from a hassle free state, nothing to excuse you to live a life that’s subjected to too much dilemma.

I hate drama. I get aggravated with emotions, yes even my own. All I want to do is laugh, smile, laugh and laugh and be happy for the rest of my life. Of course laughter can just mask ones deepest predicament. Unfortunately, I deduce that the more you keep something in discreet, the louder it bangs back to your face. Poignant freaks are however everywhere, from music lyricist to everyday television and even the worst politics have their own production. S**t happens, and I am afraid they are just far and wide. In fact, writing a blog like this makes me no different, but I’d rather be like them than end up a suicidal psychopath.

I’ve always believe that being happy is a product of personal dispositions and not by circumstances. We can be happy for all times sake as long as we allow ourselves in that state. However, it’s just too unlucky that sometimes, dispositions are outdone by extrinsic extraneous forces that won’t stop unless they make it into your circle. I wish there’s this imposed regulation to keep you unattached to anybody, so no one gets hurt in the end. Why cant people just stay out of each other’s business, why can’t we just live our own lives and be happy. If it’s impossible not to get involve, why don’t we just do something good for each other, why do we have to throw shit on people when survival is at stake? Why can’t we just take full responsibility to our inadequacies?

Sometimes I wish Freud didn’t discover what EGO is, so nobody can use such stupid excuse. PRIDE, FEAR, ANGER, EGO, CHAOS, they are all mindsets, some dim factors that makes a very unhappy world.

Yes, I keep wishing usual things not to take place, so I myself can find an excuse to run away. So I can cover up to these dense mindsets that make me less of who I am. I seek security from my friends, but I guess I’m not the only one having this kind of turmoil up in head. People say that everything happens for a reason, and it doesn’t leave without a lesson. At some point such things make us stronger, but I wish not to be stronger for I am too powerful not to face and bear down to my weakness, for I am intimidated by my own strong points.

Tomorrow always begins in the East, so I have to stop waiting for the sun to shine in the West, I’ll just have to go with the flow and wake up each morning facing the East. Our dispositions should be like the Sun, it doesn’t change its setting and no circumstance nor can bad weather move it to the west. Nobody can alter others character and principles don’t let people ruin what’s already laid down, live your life like the sun, and let people deal with that.
P.S: “YOU CANNOT SHUT THE SUN DOWN. YOU CAN WAIT FOR ‘TONIGHT’, BUT TOMORROW WE WILL STILL SHINE”

No comments: