Tuesday, July 10, 2007

When love comes around

They said that love is not a matter of why,when and who? There are things I've been really avoiding for the past months.. The level of my conformity to the morals of society is quite close to the highest level. I dont care whether people will like me or not, what matters to me is that I'm always doing the right thing. But I realized that always doing the right thing, is not what matters, but what really makes you happy.We can always do whatever we want at all expense as long as we know how to limit ourselves to the things, that are not only best for you.. but to the rest of the people around you.
They say love comes at your darkest hours, partly true; but I'd rather want to believe the fact that people come, but not always love. I've been dealing with people who are close to getting a space in my heart, but soon enough I realize that not all or no one really fits the space; its eaither they are too big, or too small. I know we can never find a pefect partner or a perfect person, in fact we should never try finding it. I havent really felt the spark of what they call love lately, and I'm no longer finding a place to play, or a person to play with; I dont want to get drop dead serious when I know theres no one worth being serious with. It's really ironic, that when love comes knocking on your front door, you then chose to use the back door, and when you go knock on someone else' door... they do the same.. I'M NOT TRYING TO FIND THE PERSON WHO CAN SATISFY the emptiness I'm feeling, merely hoping that the emptiness heals by itself..

"IM TRYING NOT TO BELIEVE IN A SPECIAL KIND OF LOVE BECAUSE IT SUCKS!!! I'VE HAD IT ALL, THE BEST, AND YES THE WORST. tRIED TO FIGHT SOMEONE AND GOT NOTHING. GAVE MY TIME, EFFORT AND ALL, BUT IT WAS'NT ENOUGH TO MAKE THE PERSON STAY. SWALLOWED UP EVERY PIECE OF CRAP JUST TO HANG ON, BUT STILL I'VE BEEN BLINDED BY THE FACT THAT I'VE BEEN CHEATED. MAYBE I SHOULD GET MORE TIME TO REALIZE THOSE CYNICAL ACTS OF DISPUTE OF MY OWNSELF. COUNT EVERY REDUNDANCY,, THAT IN THE END IS REALLY WHAT WE CALL LOVE"

No comments: